I got to go on the road with him to Corpus Christi! Last year I only got to go on the last two road trips! I am going to try to go as often as I can, and enjoy this time with him. I have been very busy with my wine glasses for mother's day, and very thankful! I haven't had luck with finding a nanny job yet.
Jake has had a few articles written with a lot of positive stuff ! Here are some updates on his stats. As of right now he has the most Strikeouts, and innings pitched!
| Individual Stats (Pitching) (click column headers to sort) | |||||||||||||||||||
| Player | W | L | ERA | G | GS | CG | SHO | SV | IP | H | R | ER | HR | HB | BB | SO | WHIP | HLD | GF |
| Jacob Brigham | 2 | 1 | 3.11 | 6 | 6 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 37.2 | 30 | 16 | 13 | 6 | 0 | 10 | 34 | 1.06 | 0 | 0 |
AA: at Frisco 9, Corpus Christi 4
Record: 15-9, +2.0
Jake Brigham (3.41 ERA) struck out 10 batters in seven innings with a very reasonable 93 pitches. Brigham allowed four runs (one earned) on three hits and a walk. He's reached double-digit strikeouts before; in August 2010, he fanned 10 and 12 in back-to-back starts. (http://www.newbergreport.com/article.asp?articleid=2592)
"Right-handers Barret Loux and Justin Grimm have been outstanding at Double-A Frisco, Jacob Brigham is starting to come on with some of the best pure stuff in the system and Carlos Pimentel, back in the Roughriders' rotation, is showing signs of re-establishing himself as a legitimate prospect.-TR Sullivan
Here are a few pictures of our new place! We are staying at a different complex than last year! We really like it, and feel very safe where we are located now!
They travel a lot during the month of May, and I'm excited a few girls are moving out here for the summer! We have a few wives here now, and makes the games enjoyable especially our 5 hour game last week!!

No comments:
Post a Comment