It is very simple and will be emailed to you anytime we update our blog! I am only allowed a certain amount of emails (that is how some of you already receive my posts by email.) If you would like to keep up with us on the
Left SIDE there is a tab that says
"FOLLOW MY BLOGS BY EMAIL"
type in your email address, it will ask to type in security number/letters then under YOUR email address you will have an email from "FEEDBURNER activate your subscription to Jake and Taylor Blog."
This is a great way for you to keep up with us, and you will not get any spam, only thing you will receive is our blog on your email anytime I update it! If you have any problems please contact me and I can help you! :) I don't mind if you pass along to family friends who are praying for Jake, and want to know about his career, just respect our privacy which I know all of you do! :)
Again, thank you all so much for your prayers, and support during the season! We are so happy and are thankful for all of the people who are following us!

No comments:
Post a Comment