We have my dog out here with us, and it really has been so nice to have her out here! She keeps me company while Jake is on the road! BUT...she's still Jake's daughter (hehe) and is a BRAT!!! We moved her into the kitchen while we are gone to give her more room to play, and see out (instead of the bathroom or her crate!) You would think she would be thankful for this transition, but no.... She has been climbing out! I couldn't figure out how she was getting out! I moved the baby gate up higher, stuck books under it, blocked with a towel, and still she got out yesterday! She knows she is naughty, and hides when she hears me coming through the front door! I decided to record it to find out how she was doing it (normal thing to do right?!) When I walked through the door, I caught her RED HANDED!!! She was on top of her crate!!! Stinker.. Notice in the video, her jumping on her crate to the left!
But this is was the highlight of my weekend! Pretty funny, and will have to figure something else out for her!
No comments:
Post a Comment